Over the years, the Centre had fostered links with institutions of higher learning from the USA, China, UK, Sweden, Germany, Liberia, Nigeria and Senegal, among others.
The Centre offers specialized support services for inbound and outbound exchange students and staff on issues including, but not exclusive to, orientation, admission, enrollment, accommodation, pastoral care, pre-departure briefings and post-return debriefings for inbound and outbound exchange students and staff.
- Manages all matters and programmes relating to international education.
- Serves as an advisory unit to all academic departments on exchanges and collaborations.
- Serves as a service provider on campus to all international and visiting students, faculty members and staff.
- Is responsible for the development of Memorandum of Understanding or partnership agreements with institutions in and outside Ghana.
- Facilitates the exchange of staff, faculty and students of partner institutions and vice-versa.
- Organizes international workshops, seminars and conferences.