Visa and Resident Permit

As an International Student or Visiting Faculty, your visa is a permit to enter the country at any time during the period it was issued for. On entry into the country, you will be given a number of days at the point of entry to stay, usually 60 days. You are required by law to extend your permit to stay in the country for an extended period of time after that.

Subscribe to RSS - Visas